Music Bumblebees Aural & Theory Workbook A
This workbook is specifically designed for instrumental beginners between 6-9 years of age.
Special features associated with this workbook:
- An ear-training CD is included, so children first learn to aurally identify the new concepts prior to other ear-training exercises and written activities.
- Bridges the gap between "Classroom" and "Studio" teachings: rhythm names are introduced alongside British and American technical names.
- Adapts the Kodaly concept and learning sequence used in Australia primary school music syllabus.
- Non-keyboard approach to the learning of letternames.
- Wide range of fun and learning activities with stickers.
- Answer sheets and more exercises available online.
- An all-inclusive learning experience for music beginners, combining musicianship skills with theoretical knowledge.
"Music Bumblebees Aural and Theory Workbook A provides a fresh approach to aural and theory training for young musicians. Music teachers will undoubtedly welcome this exciting resource which, being equally suited to studio and classroom contexts, creatively introduces music fundamentals to students in a logical, step-by-step manner. Visually-stimulating, interesting tasks form a well-sequenced range of activities which encourage a motivated approach to learning. Teachers and students should look forward to using this successful blend of aural and theoretical development in which concepts are presented in a fun and enjoyable manner.”
Dr Julie Kirchhubel / Lecturer in Aural Studies Queensland Conservatorium, Griffith University
PhD (Edn), M.Mus., (GU), Dip Ed (UNE), Grad. Dip. Mus., B.A.(Mus), L.Mus.A, A.Mus.A
We Also Recommend
Music Bumblebees Aural & Theory Workbook Pack